Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The year 1984 is a critical year in the war between humanity and the machines. It is the first known attempt on John Connor's life, by attempting to kill his mother, Sarah Connor. It is this year that will forever change the life of Sarah Connor, as she learns of her fate, and her son John's future fate — to lead the war against the machines as the last hope of mankind.
- 12 (Thursday)
- Police officers begin their night shift.
- 13 (Friday)
- 1:52 AM
- Sergeant Kyle Reese of the Resistance arrives from the future to protect Connor.
- While Sarah is at work, the Terminator kills the other two Sarah Connors listed in the phone book while Reese looks for Sarah J. Connor.
- Sarah is stood up for her Friday night date by her boyfriend, and goes out alone.
- Reese saves Sarah from the Terminator at Tech Noir after she finds out about the killings on the eleven o'clock news.
- 14 (Saturday)
- Early AM, the Terminator attacks at the police department. Sarah and Kyle escape in a car, eventually running out of gas at 4:36 AM.
- The Terminator kills the mother of Sarah.
- Afternoon, they get a room at the Tiki Motel, and make pipe-bombs.
- After dark, Sarah and Kyle conceive John Connor. This puts her 9-month due date in mid-February 1985.
- 15 (Sunday)
- Early AM, They flee from the Terminator, ending up at a Cyberdyne System factory. Both Kyle Reese and the Terminator are killed, while Sarah Connor survives. Being loaded into an ambulance after dawn.
- Detective Mark Sloan and Mary Randall assassinate Agent Lockhurst because of his fixation on exploiting knowledge of the Terminators for defense development. They then go their separate ways, assuming the threat is ended.
- The Machine arrives in the Canadian tundra, overrides Dudley's independence and sets out to terminate Sarah Connor at the hospital where she is due to give birth.
- Mary Randall meets Dudley in San Diego with nearly disastrous results. Temporarily regaining control over his Skynet implants long enough to inform Mary of the Machine and say his goodbyes, he then destroys himself with a massive cache of explosives.
- Sarah Connor gives birth to Jane Connor in Odessa, Texas, causing a massive deviation in the timeline.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline
Terminator: Genisys timeline
- The T-800 arrives to terminate Sarah Connor before she can give birth to Resistance leader John Connor. However, due to an earlier attempt on her life in 1973, Sarah has the T-800 known as the Guardian as her protector and they are ready for the T-800's arrival. While Guardian distracts the T-800, Sarah shoots it in the power core with a .50 caliber sniper rifle, deactivating it. They later work with Kyle Reese to destroy the T-1000 that attacks as well and then Kyle and Sarah travel forward in time to 2017 to stop Judgment Day.
- ↑ The days of the week do not actually match the dates given for 1984; since the script was originally written for 1983, and the dates were not corrected when the year was changed.
- ↑ A police officer on the night shift tells Reese it is Thursday May 12th, but later events in the film show that it is actually very early Friday morning.
- ↑ In a deleted scene of the film The Terminator.
- ↑ Date given in The Terminator novelization, which is by the scriptwriters.
- ↑ Note that the date is only applied to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline since John Connor was born in 1985 as shown in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day