The year 1999 is the primary setting for the most of the pilot episode of the television series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline
- Cameron arrives from 2027 to find and protect the Connors.
- The Connors are living in West Fork, Nebraska with Charley Dixon, Sarah's fiancé. Sarah takes John on the run because she fears they are getting too complacent.
- The Connors are living in Red Valley, New Mexico. Cameron meets John and introduces her to him at school.
- Cromartie attacks John at school, Cameron takes the bullet, and later flees with the Connors.
- The Connors and Cameron visit Miles Dyson's widow at her residence in Los Angeles.