Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- The September 11 Terror attack on U.S. causes radical shift in security and anti-terror measures. When the Connors leaped via time displacement equipment from 1999 to 2007 they missed this event and are having to adapt their actions to a new world-view, and a new economy for forged identities.
- Dr. Kurt Viemeister becomes an employee of Cyberdyne Systems.
- The I-950 Serena Burns arrives from 2029 and infiltrates Cyberdyne.
- John and Sarah Connor encounter Dieter von Rossbach in Paraguay.
- Serena Burns begins creating Series 800 terminators in the present.
- Serena Burns directs Two to secure suitable surrogates and establishes an Infiltrator creche in a remote Montana cabin.
- Clea Bennet and Alissa are created via the I-950 parthenogenesis protocol.
The New John Connor Chronicles
- The Specialists arrive from 2036 to seek the aid of the Connors.
- Deaths of Selena and the Danny Dyson of 2036.