Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- 24 (Saturday)
- A Series T-X Terminator arrives from the future to assassinate 22 Lieutenants of the Resistance. The T-X, naked on a street in Beverly Hills, California, murders a Rich Woman for her clothes, Lexus and cell phone.
- A Series 850 Terminator, Model 101 living tissue sheath arrives from 2033 to ensure the survival of John Connor and Katherine Brewster. The T-850 forces a stripper to give him his clothing and later steals a truck.
- The T-X terminates Jose Barrera at his place of employment.
- In a crowd of witnesses, the T-X terminates William Anderson while also looking for Elizabeth Anderson.
- 25 (Sunday)
- While looking for Katherine Brewster at the Emery Animal Hospital, the T-X murders a female cat owner named Betsy.
- Still searching for Katherine Bewster, the T-X determines that her primary target, John Connor is somewhere nearby.
- The Emery Animal Hospital is severely damaged when the T-850 rescues Katherine Brewster from the T-X.
- The T-850's primary fuel cell is damaged during a battle with the T-X.
- The T-X murders Scott Mason and mimics his form upon answering the door for two Los Angeles Police Department detectives.
- While still at Greenlawn Cemetery, Katherine Brewster encounters Peter Silberman, now working for the Sheriff's department as a post-trauma counselor. Silberman runs away in fear upon recognizing the Model 101 template.
- Katherine Brewster watches in horror as the form of Scott Mason turns into the T-X, later learning of Scott's death and that the T-X is pollymemitic.
- Upon the orders of the Chairman, Robert Brewster gives complete control of the United States military to Skynet, unaware that it has become self-aware.
- Acting on the influence of the T-X, the Series T1's initiate a massacre, killing anyone that present a threat to Skynet.
- Robert Brewster dies after being shot several times by the T-X, but not before giving John Connor and his daughter, Katherine Brewster a folder of codes and instructions to proceed to Crystal Peak.
- After an intense bout hand to hand combat, the T-X is able to corrupt the T-850's system, but T-850 is able to later shut down.
- The T-850, having restarted, arrives to Crystal Peak and is able to destroy the T-X, saving John Connor and Katherine Brewster's life.
- At 6:18 PM Skynet initiates the first launch sequences, finally bring about Judgment Day.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Charley Dixon is honored with a plaque along with other EMTs for their heroic efforts in Van Nuys, California getting his name in the Los Angeles Sun.
- ↑ The Terminator tells John Connor that "Judgment Day is inevitable"
- ↑ The date is given when the T-850 analyzes the current date and time. The last date seen is 07.24.2004 and the information ACCURATE appears.
- ↑ A specific date of where the T-X came from is not mentioned, but it is likely from the same time as the T-850
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- ↑ While her murder is not seen onscreen, Elizabeth Anderson was stated to be on the T-X's hit list by the T-850. In addition, William Anderson mentioned that Elizabeth was upstairs when the T-X asked on her whereabouts.
- ↑ The date July 25th, 2004 is also mentioned as Judgment Day in the novel Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes.
- ↑ The T-850 noted the exact time when the launch sequences would begin to John Connor
- ↑ John discovers this information after doing a search on his life after the events of September 10, 1999, with a demo search engine in a local computer store.
- ↑ Given Kyle Reese was listed as 26 in the script for The Terminator, the year could be either 2003 or 2004 in other timelines.
- ↑ Terminator Genisys