Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samson & Delilah
Automatic for the People
Allison from Palmdale
Goodbye to All That
The Tower Is Tall But the Fall Is Short
Brothers of Nablus
Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point
Earthlings Welcome Here
The Good Wound
Today Is The Day, Part 1
Today Is The Day, Part 2
To the Lighthouse
Adam Raised a Cain
Born to Run
- Catherine Weaver: "They flow from street to street at a particular speed and in a particular direction. Walk the block, wait for the signal, cross at the light. Over and over. So orderly. All day I can watch them and know with a great deal of certainty what they'll do in any given moment. But they're not orderly, are they? Up close. Any individual, who knows what they're gonna do? Anyone of them might dash across the street at the wrong time and get hit by a car. When you get up close, we never follow the rules."
- Justin Tuck (as he goes to the urinal) God, that bitch pisses me off.
- Catherine Weaver (after she morphs off the urinal) Sorry I piss you off, Mr. Tuck. (impales his head) The feeling’s mutual.
- Ellison: Thank you for taking the time to see me.
- Catherine: I understand your reluctance to discuss these things over the phone. But I'm pleased you're still considering my job offer.
- Ellison: I am. Thank you.
- Catherine: I appreciate a man who's calm and careful in his decision making.
- Ellison: The last time I went hunting for these things you want me to hunt, 20 other people died. I won't let that happen again.
- Catherine: Nor should you.
- Ellison: These things... They're evil.
- Catherine: We have to be careful, agent, not to anthropomorphize a machine.
- Ellison: These are more than machines, Miss Weaver. But I'll never make the mistake of thinking they're human.
- Catherine: Two years ago, my husband and I were in a helicopter accident. He was killed.
- Ellison: I'm sorry.
- Catherine: He was flying us to Barstow. There was a microchip plant there doing some amazing things.
- Ellison: So your husband was a pilot.
- Catherine: He had over 700 hours on that particular helicopter. It was his passion.
- Ellison: This is difficult for you.
- Catherine: The Kulishov A-85 is a beautiful flying machine. Like the most perfect bird. It's almost flawless in its design.
- Ellison: Almost flawless?
- Catherine: It needs a human to fly it.
- Ellison: Are you saying that... Machines make better decisions than humans?
- Catherine: What I think is that in certain extreme conditions, even the most calm and careful of men panic. Help me find this machine, agent. You and I'll take it apart piece by piece. I'm not sure what we'll find, but I doubt we'll find evil.
- Ellison: You see how the metal is twisted? You can have the Steelers' entire offensive line tuggin' on that valve and not generate enough force to do that.
- Catherine: So you agree it was a machine, as I thought.
- Ellison: Two machines. One machine ripped the valve open, and I'm guessing the other closed it. And I'm pretty sure there was a fight between them.
- Catherine: Two machines. This is new. Where did they come from? Why did they fight?
- Ellison: Um, I wish I knew. I wish any of this made sense. I do know I'm not the only one asking questions. The plant manager, Nelson. He wants the NRC to investigate. It'll be a nightmare.
- Catherine: That will complicate our respective goals, won't it, James?
- Ellison: What would those respective goals be?
- Catherine: I'd like my company to lead the world into the next century. And I'm fairly sure you're an avenging angel. So let's keep looking. Before the nightmare begins.
- John Henry: Do you know Solek? He resides in Karda Nui and idolizes the Toa. (Weaver looks seriously at his toy collection) He has stated that he is best friends with Takua. You're not human.
- Catherine Weaver: (she pauses) Excuse me?
- John Henry: You're not human. You're made of metal. Not the same metal as I am, but metal.
- Catherine Weaver: How can you tell?
- John Henry: I looked into your eyes. There's nothing there.
- Catherine Weaver: And you detected that on an unsecured line?
- John Henry: During my scan, yes.
- Catherine Weaver: Well, that was a mistake!
- John Henry: Ms. Weaver?
- Catherine Weaver: Yes.
- John Henry: What are you doing?
- Catherine Weaver: I can't answer that right now. But know this, John Henry: Everything I do, I do for you.