Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Come with me if you want to live." is a widely known catch phrase from the Terminator franchise.
- When Kyle Reese gunned down the T-800 with a shotgun at the Tech-Noir club, he says "Come with me if you want to live" to Sarah Connor as the T-800 is rising. Sarah follows him and the two run out into an alley while the Terminator is chasing them.
- The T-800 and John Connor went to Pescadero State Hospital to help Sarah Connor escape. The two went up an elevator and Sarah sees the T-800 coming out of the elevator and runs. She is eventually held by the hospital staff, but the T-800 subdues them effortlessly. He then reached its hand toward her and said "Come with me if you want to live." She took its hand and ran with them from the T-1000.
- When rescuing Kyle Reese, John Connor came out of the smoke and said "Come with me if you want to live".
- When the base was under attack by several T-900 Terminators, T-850 said "Come with me if you want to live" to Kate Connor. 
- After saving John Connor, Uncle Bob said "Come with me if you want to live" to John.
- After saving his younger self, John Connor was originally going to say "Come with me if you want to live". However, he said "Come with me if — No, never mind" instead.
- After traveling through the TDE sphere and shooting the T-1000, The Terminator looked at John Connor and said "Come with me if you want to live." right before leaving through the time sphere with him to the future.
- After running over Cromartie with a Dodge truck, saving John, Cameron Philips says "Come with me if you wanna live." and John gets in the car.
- After waking up in a hospital, Sarah sees Kyle's image, giving her his hand and saying, "Come with me if you wanna live".
- When Marcus Wright is being attacked by a T-600, Kyle Reese came out and knocked him to the ground, saving him from the T-600's shots before saying "Come with me if you want to live". He then ran off, with Marcus following him.
- After saving Kyle from the T-1000 by running over him, Sarah says "Come with me if you want to live" to Kyle.
- Kyle Reese says this line twice on screen: in The Terminator and again in Terminator Salvation. He also says a variation of the line in Sarah's dream in "The Good Wound".
- Kyle Reese, John Connor, and Sarah Connor said and heard the line.
- Sarah Connor has heard this line three times on screen: in The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- "Come with me if you want to live" is never directly stated in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines but a similar phrase is said.
- In Syphon Filter 3, Gabe Logan tells a Japanese hostage the same thing during "Hotel Fukushima".
- It is used in The Lego Movie but is slightly changed; when Wildstyle rescues Emmett from the police station, she tells him, 'Come with me if you want to 'not die'."
- In the fourth season of the TV series Chuck, Linda Hamilton as Chuck's mother says once "Come with me if you want to live".
- In the episode 3 "Broken Bough" of Syfy's Defiance season 3, Linda Hamilton (playing Pilar McCawley) said "Come with me if you want to live" to character Jonathan Nolan (Grant Bowler).
- In the 1995 film Casper , the titular ghost says it complete with Arnold Schwarzenegger impression when he turns himself into a superhero version of himself.