Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The crawling Terminator is a concept featuring in the Terminator fictions to show the horrifying, unstoppable Terminator, which will not cease to move until it complete its mission or is destroyed. It usually feature a Terminator, whose legs or lower body is destroyed, crawling on the ground.
- After its lower body was destroyed by Kyle Reese with pipe bomb, the T-800 started to crawling in order to reach and kill Sarah Connor.
- After ripping its legs stuck in the debris, the T-X crawled to pursuit John Connor and Kate Brewster.
- A T-900 began to crawl after loosing its legs as it was caught in an explosion from the destruction of an HK-Tank.
- The T-900 will crawl if its legs is destroyed.
- John Connor was chased by a damaged T-600 in Skynet VLA.
- The T-800 will crawl if its legs is destroyed.