Earl Boen is the actor who played Dr. Peter Silberman in the first three Terminator movies, as well as T2 3-D.
Shortly after his appearance in Terminator 3, Mister Boen went into semi-retirement and now pursues mainly voiceover work.
- Earl Boen is one of two actors to appear in all of the first three Terminator films, the other being Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Earl's wife, Carole Kean, died in 2001 of ovarian cancer.
- The Terminator...As Dr. Silberman
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day...As Dr. Silberman
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time...As Dr. Silberman
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines...As Dr. Silberman