Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Earl Boen is the actor who played Dr. Peter Silberman in the first three Terminator movies, as well as T2 3-D.
Shortly after his appearance in Terminator 3, Mister Boen went into semi-retirement and now pursues mainly voiceover work.
- Earl Boen is one of two actors to appear in all of the first three Terminator films, the other being Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Earl's wife, Carole Kean, died in 2001 of ovarian cancer.
- The Terminator...As Dr. Silberman
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day...As Dr. Silberman
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time...As Dr. Silberman
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines...As Dr. Silberman
Earl Boen at Wikipedia