It uses three rotatable jets for locomotion and is very maneuverable. At only 3.5 feet in length 1.5 in width and .8 feet tall it makes a small target when moving. But because of its size it has little armor and cannot take much damage before its destruction. It sees in the familiar red tinted vision of the Series 8xx. Its rockets and cannons are deployed out of slots in its sides when it finds a target. It is used mainly for patrols and when attacking targets of opportunity.
- A wide array of variants were developed in the alternate future presented in Terminator 3: The Redemption.
- The term "FK" previously denoting "Flyer Killer" was co-opted by the designers of Terminator 3: The Redemption for all Non-Humanoid Hunter Killers in that timeline whether they are ground or aerial units. The new nomenclature designator likely denotes "Future Killer".
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (video game)
- Terminator 3: War of the Machines
- Terminator 3: The Redemption