Five is the fifth Series 800 terminator constructed by Serena Burns in 2001. Working in a Secret Terminator Lab constructed under the old Dyson property with the assistance of Third, the process of creation would take less than the previous two months from start to finish. With the creation of Four thru Seven, Serena realized that the simultaneous presence of identical units would compromise infiltration, and initiated a protocol of radical cosmetic alterations to defer suspicions. Five was provided a Desert Eagle .50, Cyberdyne-issued identification as Security Specialist Tom Gallagher and carried concealed weapon permits. 
- Complete and review manufacture of additional terminators Six and Seven for the I-950 intelligence unit.
- Resist acting in unison with other terminators, be an individual.
- Error… Optimize target acquisition, coordinate visual scanning with Six and Seven, maintain observation of overlapping fire arcs.
- Travel to Cyberdyne facility in Sacramento and Terminate priority targets on arrival. Assigned as subordinate to Jordan Dyson. Contact intelligence unit in the event of significant deviation from mission parameters.
- Primary targets acquired: Combat Mode engaged
- Error Target John Connor obstructed by Jordan Dyson (termination not authorized) Directive input from Dyson: ”I’ll see to the prisoner! Get Them!”
- Combat Mode terminated, enter Pursuit Mode: Capture primary targets.
- Mission Failed: Sarah Connor and Dieter von Rossbach escaped. Target John Connor abducted by Jordan Dyson.
Travel to Ft. Laurel, California to reacquire priority targets on arrival. Assigned to patrol exterior Cyberdyne compound.
- Target update, Jordan Dyson, Terminate on sight.
- Reassigned to guard ground floor Cyberdyne subterranean complex, terminate all humans.
- Primary targets acquired: Jordan Dyson and Sarah Connor
- Damage sustained: Modified high-voltage tazer
- Error voltage threshold exceeded, System Shutd…*
- Mission Failed: Terminated by high voltage circuitry destruction. Entombed in Cyberdyne subterranean complex after detonation.
- Model 101 infiltration sheath
- Skin Graft matrix-material from a contemporary surgical-supply store, enhanced with future-tech chemicals extracted from the I-950's own blood.
- Teeth collected from a series of contemporary dental-supply companies
- Glass eyes
- modification: Titanium Steel claws concealed under nails.
- Duplicate Terminator Syndrome detected
- cosmetic modification: hairstyle altered = Magenta Mohawk with green stripes, tattoos on the shaved portions of the head, “John Lennon” style sunglasses, Leather & Chain attire
- Terminator protocols uploaded from I-950
- Driving skills package
- Latest generation future-tech Neural Net CPU smuggled from 2029
- Three latest generation future-tech compact power cells smuggled from 2029
- Jordan Dyson: "Don’t all jump in at once, Would anyone like to tell me how long you’ve been with Cyberdyne, or what your training is, or why I should have you as my backup team?"
- Five: (in unison with other terminators) "I have a headache."