|Portrayed by:||Franco Columbu|
|First Appearance:||The Terminator|
|Last Appearance:||The Terminator: Dawn of Fate|
|Destroyed in:||The Terminator: Dawn of Fate|
When Kyle was looking at the photo given to him by John Connor, the Terminator attempted to infiltrate the base but was detected by the entry security team. Immediately upon detection, it threw off its cloak and revealed a Plasma Cannon and began killing every human in it's range. Kyle himself fired his Plasma Pulse Rifle at the Terminator, but the machine was undaunted. The Terminator then killed the dogs that the bunker employed to spot Terminators. The Terminator shot behind Reese causing an explosion, throwing the soldier forward as the Infiltrator endlessly fired at the soldiers, Kyle looked up only to see the faint glow of the Terminator's infrared eyes as it continued to kill the inhabitants of the bunker.
- The Future Terminator's appearance is used for the images of the T-808 and the T-810 Infiltrators from The Terminator Collectible Card Game.
- The Rogue's action in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles episode "Dungeons & Dragons" is similar to the Future Terminator.
- This bunker is revisited as (by implication) the same site seen in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles episode "Dungeons & Dragons" shown both before and after the Terminator's raid. In the aftermath of the attack, Derek is told that a T-888 snuck in to the bunker and killed many of the people inside the bunker. However, The Future Terminator is a T-800, not a T-888. This, however, could be a result of the timeline shifting due to time travel.
Behind the Scenes
- The Future Terminator was portrayed by Franco Columbu, who is actually a good friend of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and a fellow bodybuilder. This makes this the only living tissue Series 800 Terminator in the movies to not be played by Schwarzenegger in any form.
- The Future Terminator was originally going to appear in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The scene is preserved in Randall Frakes' novelization of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Video games
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Frakes novel)