"Get out! " is a rude phrase used by some characters in the Terminator franchise.
- When the T-800 was knocked off it's motorbike and ran over by a gas truck, he stops it, kills the driver, who went to investigate and got in. It then turned to the passenger and said "Get out!" The passenger, fearing for his life got out before driving off after Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese.
- After breaking into the helicopter, the T-1000 told the pilot "Get out!" The pilot soon got out of the still moving helicopter.
- When the T-850 goes to find John Connor, he finds a police officer driving a motorbike and he pushes the officer off the bike before saying "Get off!"
- After hitting the front of a fire truck, the T-850 states "I'll drive!" before turning the wheel and as he got into the cabin he said "Get out!" to the leaving drivers.
- After fixing a car outside Griffith Observatory, Marcus Wright told Star "Get out!".
- After being thrown out from the school bus, Pops hit a police car. He then greeted the driver and said "Get Out." The driver stopped and left before the Terminator drove away in it.