Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A glitch is a usually short-lived fault in a Terminator's system.
- In Terminator 2: Judgment Day, being frozen, shattered and thawed again caused the T-1000 to involuntarily scan and morph whenever it touched any object like a bar or the floor.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- In "Samson & Delilah", the car bomb caused Cameron to suffer glitches:
- In "Automatic for the People", she initially failed to show any reaction when Sarah asked her something.
- In "Allison from Palmdale", she temporarily lost her memory to the point that she believed to be Allison Young, the resistance fighter she had been intended to replace.
- In "Ourselves Alone", her left hand begins to show involuntary twitches, a glitch persisting even after John's repairs.
- In "Born to Run", following the prison shoot-out, she exhibits further glitches mainly perturbing speech generation and head movements.