Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also: Terminator
Humanoid Hunter Killer Units are androids developed and intended to be similar to a human endoskeleton in appearance and function.
A number of Terminator series have been released over the years. Some series have sub-series which are basically an improved version of the original series. Sometimes, the fuel system is upgraded or the CPU is replaced with a more advanced chip. Further divergent timelines show evidence of additional advanced, increasingly organic infiltrating Terminator series developed and fielded in both the past and the Skynet-dominated futures.
- T-70 - Production: Before 2004 (Prototype)
- T-90 - Production: 2004
- T-400 - Production: 2018
- T-500 - Production: 2020
- Series Infinity - Production: 2033
- Main article: Infiltrator
- Series H - Production: Prior to 2018
- T-600 - Production: 2022 / Prior to 2018
- T-700 - Production: around 2018
- T-800 - Production: 2026 / prior to 2009 / 2018
- Series 900 - Production: 2028 in Rise of the Machines timeline)
- T-X - Production: 2029
- T-1000 - Production: 2029
- T-3000 - Production: 2029
- T-5000 - Production: 2029
- Other series
|Humanoid Hunter Killer|