Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Janelle Voight was the wife of Todd Voight and was the foster mother of John Connor. Like Todd, she was hired to take care of John Connor while sarah as in prison. She was fatally stabbed by the T-1000 sent after John. The T-1000 then impersonated her when he stabbed Todd. At the beginning of Terminator 2, she called out for John but as many times before, John decided not to answer her calls since he got sick of her and therefore didn't answer. So she asked Todd Voight to do the calling himself, but John and his DJ friend escaped the house via motorcycle to the video game alley in a Shopping mall.
Behind the Scenes
- In the script, after killing the dog Max, the T-1000 walks back inside the house to John's room. He passes a bathroom where the real Janelle's legs can be seen through the half-open door. The T-1000 may have killed her while she was taking a shower (or about to get in the shower). Todd may have just come home, explaining why he didn't notice anything strange.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Mentioned only)
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- "The Demon Hand" (Mentioned only)
- John Connor: Todd and Janelle are dicks, but I've gotta warn them. Got a quarter?
- The Terminator: (bashes into a coin bin and hands John a quarter)
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): (answers the phone) Hello?
- John Connor: Hey, Janelle? It's me.
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): John? John, it's getting late, I want to have dinner with you, I'm making beef stew.
- John Connor: (holds the phone) Something's wrong, she's never this nice.
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): (continuing on the phone): John I'm getting worried about you, where are you?
- Todd Voight: (hears the dog barking outside) What the hell is that goddamn dog barking at? (shouting to the dog) Hey shut up, you worthless piece of shit!
- John Connor: (to himself) The dog's really barking.
- Todd Voight: We should tell John to get rid of that fuckin' mutt.
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): (uses her arm to kill Todd) John, its late, please don't make me worry.
- John Connor: Can he already be there?
- The Terminator: (takes the phone from John)
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): Honey, are you okay?
- The Terminator (impersonating John): (impersonates John's voice to talk) I'm right here. I'm fine.
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): Are you sure you're alright?
- The Terminator: (whispers to John) What's the dog's name?
- John Connor: Max.
- The Terminator (impersonating John): Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Wolfie? I can hear him barking. Is he okay?
- T-1000 (impersonating Janelle): He's fine, dear, Wolfie's just fine. (filtered) Where are you?
- The Terminator: (hangs up the phone) Your foster parents are dead.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day