Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The M82 is being manufactured by Barrett Firearms Manufacturing and primarily employed as anti-materiel weapon. Effectiveness is mostly determined by type of ammunition used. The weapon is mostly used against light-armoured vehicles, weapon emplacements and unexploded ordnance. A single hit from it is supposed to penetrate and disable a motor block.
Different variants of this weapon exist. An M82 is usually equipped with a telescopic sight, a folding bipod in front of the trigger and a detachable monopod under the butt.
- Length: 1450 mm / 57 "
- Weight: 14.0 kg / 30.9 lb
- Barrel length: 73.3 cm / 29 "
- Cartridge: 12.7x99mm NATO (.50 BMG)
- Action: recoil-operated, rotating bolt
- Muzzle velocity: 853 m/s / 2,799 ft/s
- Effective range: 1,800 m / 5,906 ft
- Feed system: 10-round detachable box magazine
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Sarah: I had planned on waiting for you with Derek's sniper rifle. Pull the trigger. Solved about fifty percent of my problems. One shot. Do you know how bad I'd have felt?
- Cameron: Very bad?
- Sarah: Not bad at all.