The Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 living tissue skin was based upon Sector Agent Dieter von Rossbach from government files that pre-date 2001. As a government agent, numerous databases later possessed by Skynet were available to provide ample representation of many physical appearances. When it came to creating the human tissue model for T-800 Terminators, Skynet used this stored information, along with the data from various other resources, to model the Infiltrator faces on as the closest physical match to contain the Terminator endoskeleton. The Model 101 has been used at least on the T-800 as well as the numerous "contemporary" Terminators created in the present by Serena Burns in her Secret Terminator Lab.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
The Cyber Research Systems Model 101 living tissue skin was based upon U.S. Air Force Chief Master Sergeant William Candy from 2004. Volunteering to give his likeness to future military robotics, Sergeant Candy's head was laser scanned by Cyber Research Systems, the resultant three-dimensional representation of his face being stored for future use. When it came to creating the human tissue model for T-800 Terminators, Skynet used this stored information, along with the data from various other human head scans, to model the Infiltrator faces on.
- Cyberdyne Systems Model 101
- In Terminator 2: Judgment Day, it is shown CSM-101 T-800 Version 2.4 inside the Terminator's HUD while he reboots.
- In T2: Infiltrator, the Terminator (Infiltrator) is referred to as "T-101", which seems to have resulted in the name "T-90".
- In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines film, the Terminator refers to itself as a "T-101".
- In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine DVD extras, the Terminator is referred to as a "T-101".
However, the Terminator is also referred as "850 series Model 101", "T-850" besides "T-101".
Behind the Scene
- James Cameron states that "...the model 101s all look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, with a 102 looking like someone else...".
Known Terminators with Model 101 living tissue
- ↑ Kyle Reese's line "the 600 Series" from the film The Terminator.
- ↑ Used by the Terminator itself in dialogues from the films.
- ↑ Reflected on the Terminator's sunglasses in the poster for The Terminator and flashed briefly in schematics used as DVD extras for Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ The Terminator: 2029
- ↑ T2: Infiltrator novel trilogy
- ↑ Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (film) deleted scenes featured as a DVD extra
- ↑ James Cameron's commentary, DVD release of Terminator 2: Judgment Day
| Infiltration Outer Sheath|