Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In some occasions, Skynet will sent Terminators to protect key persons responsible for the creation of itself.
- Kyle Reese: Assigned to protect Sarah Connor
- A T-800: Assigned to protect John Connor
- A T-850: Assigned to ensure the survival of John Connor and Katherine Brewster.
- A T-800: Assigned to protect Sarah Connor.
- C890.L, C850.D, and HC875.S: Assigned to protect Dr. Bertram Hollister, Cyberdyne Systems Project Leader for Project Bellerephon.
- Mary Randall: Assigned to protect Sarah Connor
- The Female T-950: Assigned to protect John Connor.
- John Connor (2015): Accidentally travelling to 1996 to protect his younger self.
- Television series
- John Connor: You're not here to kill me - I figured out that for myself. So what's the deal?
- Terminator: My mission is to protect you.
- John Connor: Yeah? Who sent you?
- Terminator: You did. 35 years from now you reprogrammed me to be your protector here - in this time.
- John Connor: This is deep...
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- John Connor: What is your mission?
- Terminator: To... ensure the survival... of John Connor... and Katherine Brewster.
- John Connor: You are about to fail that mission.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- Cameron: I was sent here to protect John.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot episode
- ↑ Direct quote from the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Her original objective is unknown, although she attempted to terminate John Connor when her chip was damaged in the episode "Samson & Delilah".