Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The blue-haired Punk Leader was drinking outside with a couple friends in the early morning hours of May 12, 1984, when a Terminator arrived from the future. As the naked Terminator approached the punks, and begins repeating what they say to him, the leader surmised that he was "a couple cans short of a six-pack," but when the Terminator demanded their clothes, the leader pulled a knife and expressed his displeasure with the stranger. The Terminator then forcefully pushed the punk leader away and into a gate, damaging his spine and killing him.
In a new timeline, he avoids being killed by the T-800 when another one arrives to engage the machine. Unlike his two friends, he is left staring at the stand off between the two machines for a while, until he decides to run away.
Behind the Scenes
- The "Punk Leader" was played by Bill Paxton. James Cameron would later go on to hire Paxton in several of his other films, most notably the 1986 film Aliens, the 1994 action thriller True Lies (with Arnold Schwarzenegger) and 1997's Titanic.
- In Terminator Genisys, the Punk Leader was played by John Edward Lee and he has black hair instead and has no car tire tattoo on his face.
- In the credits of Terminator Genisys, the Punk Leader is referred to as Punk #1.
- "Nice night for a walk, eh?"
- "I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six-pack."
- "Fuck you, asshole!"