The time: today. The stakes: all our tomorrows. A nascent AI, assisted by droids, continues to edge toward world domination and the ruin of humankind. It accepts no limits. It fears no one. Except John Connor. The machines know John, now 16, is the future head of the resistance. They know he is growing in abilities. They must find and terminate him. But Sarah Connor is there, protecting and instructing her son as he becomes the man he's destined to be. The hunt is on in a season of powerful revelations, breathless pursuits and bravura effects. A mysterious 3-dot symbol (do UFOs provide a clue?), a girlfriend for John (is Cameron jealous?), ZeiraCorp (can it master the renegade software called Turk?) - Season 2's 6-disc action arsenal is locked, loaded, ready to amaze.
- Cameron vs. Rosie: Fight Rehearsal - The raw fight rehearsal and choreography session between Summer Glau and a contortionist is interwoven with storyboards and interviews explaining this intricate battle sequence.
- Collision with the Future: Deconstructing the Hunter Killer Attack - A 4-Part Multiple Viewpoint Experience on the Season Finale Action Sequence. Blu-Ray Exclusive
- Commentaries on 4 Key Episodes by cast members Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau, and Shirley Manson with Executive Producers Josh Friedman, James Middleton and John Wirth
- The Continuing Chronicles: Terminator 8-Part Featurette Gallery
- Blood and Metal – Go behind the scenes with special makeup effects artist Rob Hall and the cast as they reveal the process of creating realistic cybernetic organisms.
- Choreographing Chaos – See how Stunt Coordinator and 2nd Unit Director Joel Kramer and Special Effects Supervisor Steve Galich work closely to create the stunts and on set effects that add an undeniably kinetic quality to each episode.
- Designing Destruction – Production Designer Marek Dobrowolski and others discuss the challenges of combining real locations with futuristic sets to create a world in which the present fights to avoid a horrific future.
- Motivations – The producers and cast discuss the themes of Season Two and how these informed both the writing and acting.
- Setting the Tempo – Composer Bear McCreary and the producers explain the process of taking cues from the Terminator mythology and incorporating them into the score. Bear, Josh Friedman and Shirley Manson also talk about the process of recording the season opening song “Samson and Delilah.”
- The Science Behind the Series – Visual Effects supervisor James Lima and others discuss the production challenges of bringing the sci-fi world of Terminator to television.
- War Stories – From an unexpected earthquake on the jam-packed Santa Monica pier to the intricacies of filming underwater sequences, the producers and cast reflect on some of the most memorable production challenges from Season Two.
- Write the Future – An inside look at creator Josh Friedman and the writing process and how it guides the creative decisions for each episode.
- Gag Reel
- Terminated Scenes: Unaired Moments
- The Storyboard Process: Cameron Goes Bad - The production team outlines the process for mapping key sequences from the show in Storyboard format.
- Samson and Delilah
- Automatic for the People
- The Mousetrap
- Allison from Palmdale
- Goodbye to All That
- The Tower Is Tall But The Fall Is Short
- Brothers of Nablus
- Mr. Ferguson is I'll Today
- Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point
- Self Made Man
- Alpine Fields
- Earthlings Welcome Here
- The Good Wound
- Desert Cantos
- Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep
- Ourselves Alone
- Today is the Day, Part 1
- Today is the Day, Part 2
- To The Lighthouse
- Adam Raised a Cain
- Born to Run