Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Several Terminators have entered standby mode, and later rebooted:
- Vick Chamberlain may have been waiting for Derek Reese in the Resistance safe house while in standby mode; he did not attack until his arm was moved and revealed no barcode.
- Carter rebooted from standby mode when the mercenary shoved him over. Interestingly, Carter displayed the autonomic response to catch himself on his fists before the eyes indicated a return to full function. Later, Carter rebooted from standby again when Cameron attacked him.
- So far, only Terminators on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles have been shown in standby mode. Vick Chamberlain and Myron Stark were confirmed to be Series 888 Terminators; Carter's series number is unknown, although producer commentary strongly suggests he is a T-888. 
- John: It's like he's frozen.
- Sarah: He's frozen?
- John: Yeah, when the door shut, it's like he went to sleep or something.
- Cameron: Standby. He completed his mission. He powered down to standby mode until he's moved or triggered awake.
- Sarah: Triggered?
- John: The door. That put him into standby.
- Cameron: 15 seconds. That's the reboot time.
- Season One, "Heavy Metal"