Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The timeline established by the Sarah Connor Chronicles (alternate from films)
- Myron Stark terminates the primary opposition to his acquisition of the property at Pico Plaza, clearing the way for it to insure construction of the tower where it will attempt to terminate the governor in 2010.
- Time travelling agent (faction unknown), known as "The Engineer" arranges for time displacement equipment to be built inside the vault of Security Trust of Los Angeles, and places parts for an isotope fueled weapon in numerous safety deposit boxes. It is later used by Sarah Connor, her son, and Cameron in 1999.
- Sarah Connor is born.
- The events of The Terminator take place
- November 14
- John Connor is born. (At the end of "Automatic for the People", Riley mentions the date as November 16 (of presumably 2007, though she does not state the year) when she calls John. The end of the episode took place a day after the beginning of the episode, and the beginning of the episode took place one day after John Connor's birthday in episodes "What He Beheld" and "Samson & Delilah". This would makes John Connor's birth date in this timeline November 14, 1983. This contradicts information in Terminator 1 and Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Terminator 1 was set in May 1984, so John's birth had to be around nine months later, and in Terminator 2, John Connor's birth date is explicitly given in his police record as February 28, 1985.)
- Sarah is admitted into Pescadaro Mental Hospital after trying to destroy a Cyberdyne factory. John ends up living with Todd and Janelle Voight.
- Derek Reese is born at some point in this time-frame.
- The Connors have settled down believing they have averted Judgment Day. Meanwhile, Sarah remains on the FBI's most wanted list for having allegedly killed Miles Dyson; Agent James Ellison is in charge of her case.
- Still undercover, Sarah meets Charley Dixon.
- June 29
- Cameron arrives to the past from 2027, to protect John Connor.
- August 24
- Sarah and John leave Charley shortly after becoming engaged.
- September 6
- John starts school in Red Valley, New Mexico and meets reprogrammed Terminator, Cameron, who is posing as a classmate
- September 7
- Cromartie impersonates a substitute teacher and opens fire at John's school. John is protected by Cameron.
- September 8
- John, Sarah, and Cameron drive to Terissa Dyson to seek her help; they get to her house sometime past midnight (so technically, on September 9).
- September 9
- John, Sarah, and Cameron use Time Displacement Equipment in a bank vault to jump to the year 2007. Cromartie's head follows.
- 1999 to 2006
- During this period, Sarah and John Connor are believed to be dead, killed in the explosion that levelled the bank as they time-jumped to 2007 and (temporarily) destroyed Cromartie. Presumably "Cameron Phillips" is similarly believed dead, either killed in the explosion as well (after apparently holding up the bank at gunpoint) or shot to death at the school.
- Charley Dixon, moves to Los Angeles, and becomes a hero for his paramedics work. He also marries another woman.
- Enrique becomes informer for the FBI, to gain a pardon.
- Agent James Ellison becomes a respected detective.
- Kyle Reese is born
- Derek Reese, and three other resistance fighters arrive from the year 2027.
- September 9
- Sarah Connor, John Connor, and Cameron arrive in 2007 from 1999 and decide to stop Skynet once and for all. Cromartie, whose head also travelled through time, rebuilds himself and continues on his mission to find and terminate John Connor. Agent Ellison follows up on the deaths, which unknown to him are linked to terminators.
- October 25
- November 14th
Judgment Day and Beyond
John traveled to the future with Catherine Weaver to an alternate future where John never became a powerful figure in the Resistance due to his perceived absence for two decades. Almost immediately after jumping forward through time, John meets Kyle, Derek Reese, and Allison Young, all of whom were never killed in this timeline but have never heard of John.