|Terminator 2: Judgment Day|
|Publisher|| Bantam Books|
Two Terminators, humanoid fighting machines, are sent back in time from 2029 to the present to affect the course of history and determine the outcome of a future war between man and machine.
- Main article: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (film)
- ISBN ; January, 1, 1991 (Bantam Books)
- ISBN 0-553-29169-6; June, 1991 (Spectra)
- ISBN 0-747-41032-1; 1991 (Sphere)
Differences between the film and novelEdit
- In the novel, some backstory is given on the T-1000 and the T-800 utilizing the Time Displacement Equipment.
- Miles Dyson's teenage years and propensity for science is mentioned in the novel.
- There is an extended Future War sequence describing the defeat of Skynet by the human Resistance and how they entered a SkyNet lab where they found the time-portal and how they were sending Kyle Reese though time and finding facilities of Terminators.
- There are machines, such as the HK-Silverfish, the HK-Centurion, and the Future Terminator, were originally going to be in the film but never shown due to the lack of time and budget. .
Terminator film novelizations