Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Nuclear Twilight is a four-part comic series, also known as Future War. This comic is the last part of two series; the other title in the series is Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Cybernetic Dawn, also known as Present War. These two series are tied up in a fifth issue (Issue #0) which contains two stories that conclude each of the series. The comic was published by Malibu Comics during 1995 to 1996.
- Written by
- Illustrated by
- Present - Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Cybernetic Dawn
- Future - Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Nuclear Twilight
- The first half of the story is chronicled in Cybernetic Dawn.
- The second half of the story Nuclear Twilight is set in the year 2029 and features the events that will ultimately lead to John Connor sending Kyle Reese back in time to protect Sarah Connor from an assassin Terminator (the events in The Terminator). John also finds and reprograms a T-800 to send back to help his younger self and Sarah Connor, setting into motion the events in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- During the story the Resistance experienced four power dips, which are linked to Skynets attempt to send Terminators back in time. We know they send back a T-800 in attempt to kill Sarah Connor in 1984. Later, Skynet send back a T-1000.. Skynet also sent back Three Terminators: one T-1000 and two T-800s to preserve Skynets creation. The fourth attempt is unknown, but we also know that Skynet previously experimented by sending several Terminators back in other timeline. One of the fourth could be a part of this.