Terminator Genisys is the fifth installment and serves as a reboot of the Terminator series.
The year is 2029. John Connor, leader of the Resistance continues the War against the Machines. At the Los Angeles offensive, John's fears of the unknown future begin to emerge when Tech-Com spies reveal a new plot by Skynet that will attack him from both fronts; past and future, and will ultimately change warfare forever.
On the verge of winning the war against Skynet, Connor sends his trusted lieutenant Kyle Reese back through time to save his mother Sarah Connor's life and ensure his own existence. However, what Kyle finds on the other side is like nothing he ever expected.
After being orphaned at age 9 by a Terminator, Sarah Connor has since been brought up by another Terminator Model 101 programmed to protect her. This Terminator has then trained her to face her destiny, which she adamantly tries to reject. Now, aided by the reprogrammed old Terminator, Sarah and Kyle together must overcome and survive the T-1000 and an unexpected enemy sent by Skynet from the future to kill them.
In 2029, John Connor, leader of the Resistance, lead the War Against the Machines. At the final Los Angeles offensive, John set up two units. The Colorado unit was tasked to strike at Skynet's main defense grid. The second unit, led by himself and Kyle Reese, was to destroy Skynet's true weapon, the Time Displacement Equipment, hidden at a remote site under the guise of work camp.
Before the Resistance could reach the machine, Skynet sent a T-800 back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, John's mother. John agreed to send Kyle Reese back to protect Sarah. Moments before Kyle disappeared, he saw Alex, one of the Resistance fighters, who turned out to be a machine, attack John. As Kyle was floating in the machine's magnetic field, he experienced new memories of his 12-year-old self with a young Sarah Connor, and a warning that "Genisys is Skynet" and it would come online in 2017.
The T-800 arrived in 1984 Los Angeles, but was quickly dispatched by Sarah Connor and the Pops, a reprogrammed T-800 with aged human tissue. Shortly after, Kyle was ambushed by the T-1000 and unexpectedly rescued by Sarah and the Guardian. Kyle was told that the original timeline had been altered and Sarah already knew about Skynet, Judgement Day, and Reese's role as her protector as well as John Connor's father (although Kyle didn't know he was John's father). The T-1000 soon reacquired them at their hideout, where it reactivated the T-800, which dealt with Kyle, who manages to destroy it. Sarah eventually lured the T-1000 to a sewer where she disintegrates it with acid before Pops finished it off.
Sarah explains to Kyle that the Guardian was sent to protect Sarah in 1973 from the T-1000. Both Terminators' arrival caused a fractured timeline that differs from Kyle's. After saving Sarah, the Guardian raised and trained her to face her destiny, which she adamantly tries to reject. The Guardian has built a time machine similar to Skynet's and Sarah plans to make use of one and only chance to jump with Kyle to 1997 to stop Judgement Day. However, Kyle, convinced of his new memories, successfully persuades Sarah and the Guardian that they should travel to 2017 instead. Both Kyle and Sarah time-travel while the Guardian spends the next 33 years preparing for their arrival.
Kyle and Sarah materialize in the middle of a busy highway and are apprehended by the police. The Guardian watches from a distance and tails them to the hospital. While they are being treated for injuries, Sarah is introduced to Genisys, a soon-to-be-unveiled operating system that will be used on every computer, mobile device, and military application. They are unexpectedly rescued by John Connor. As John leads the pair to the parking garage, the Guardian catches up with them and shoots John, revealing him to be a nanomachine hybrid. John explains that shortly after Kyle was sent back, he was infected by Alex, a prototype T-5000, and is subsequently transformed. John, now the T-3000, tries to convince Sarah and Kyle to join the machines and end the conflict, but they refuse. After a brief battle, the T-3000 is temporarily incapacitated with an MRI machine.
The Guardian takes Kyle and Sarah to a safehouse near the Golden Gate bridge, where they make final preparations to destroy the Genisys' mainframe before it comes online. The T-3000 tracks them down and the chase ends at the Golden Gate bridge, where Kyle and Sarah are once again taken into police custody, this time with the Guardian. While waiting for interrogation, they are freed by Detective O'Brien, who is saved by Kyle in 1984 and is convinced that they are time-travellers with good intentions. The three hijack a helicopter on the rooftop and head towards the Genisys' building, with the T-3000 in close pursuit. During the airborne chase, the Guardian dive bombs into the T-3000's helicopter causing it to crash.
The T-3000 enters the Genisys building first, kills all the security guards and moves the count down forward from 13 hours to 15 minutes. As Genisys gains its sentience at an alarming rate; The Guardian, Kyle and Sarah plant bombs at key points in the facility while holding off the T-3000. After a lengthy battle, the Guardian successfully traps the T-3000 in the magnetic field of the prototype time machine. Both Kyle and Sarah manage to reach a bunker beneath the facility moments before the time machine explodes, setting off the bombs and leveling the building, preventing Genisys from coming online.
With their mission over, the Guardian, Kyle and Sarah travel to young Kyle's home, where he repeats the warning of Genisys to young Kyle. Sarah is relieved to know that she is now free to choose what to do with her future, and chooses to be with Kyle, as the three then drive away. Unbeknownst to them, the Genisys' system core in a hidden subterranean chamber has survived the explosion and a holographic projection of the now self-aware Skynet and it looks on.
- Operation Chrono is shown.
- The Assassination of Sarah Connor is mentioned but was altered due to the multiple time travels in the film.
- Daniel Dyson, son of Miles Dyson, makes an appearance.
- John Connor is seen with his trademark facial scar in the film.
- Kyle Reese was rescued by John Connor from the prison camp, while in Genisys timeline, he was saved in a sewage.
- During Operation Chrono, Kyle Reese still possesses the Sarah Connor snapshot, which had been originally burnt in the attack by the Future Terminator as seen in The Terminator.
- James Cameron considers this film to be the third film in the franchise, after The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- This marked the first time that the physical appearance of the Time Displacement Equipment is shown on screen.
- In Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, there is only portable Time Displacement Equipment shown on screen.
- The title "Genisys" refers to Skynet's new incarnation: Genisys Program.
- Terminator 3000 is a planned 3D animated reboot of the Terminator series, which was cancelled and replaced with Terminator Genisys.
- The concept of a Terminator fighting another Terminator who is an actor using CGI to look like a younger Arnold Schwarzenegger is in Terminator Salvation and Terminator Genisys. In Salvation, Marcus Wright fights the T-RIP, who is Roland Kickinger acting as a prototype of the T-800 Terminator Model 101, and in Genisys, an older T-800 (Schwarzenegger himself) fights the original T-800, played by Brett Azar with CGI make-up.
Deleted and alternative scenes
- Classic quotes:
- A tank lorry is featured to use as a mean to stop a Terminator.
- Skynet has a physical embodiment just like it does in Superman vs. The Terminator: Death to the Future with Sky-1 and Times of Trouble with T-XA.
- The concept of brainwashed human by Skynet is used.
- The final battle takes place in a factory.
- The idea of Daniel Dyson as an engineer or programmer and his involvement with the creation of Skynet is featured.
- Sarah Connor snapshot is shown.
- The idea of the dog able to sense an Infiltrator is featured again.
- The Infiltrator's clothing style in the sewage is similar to the Future Terminator.
- Most of the scenes of the 1984 part are remake from the film The Terminator.
- The uniform of the Resistance is apparently based on the one as shown in the film The Terminator.
- Sarah Connor shouts "Soldier" at Kyle Reese.
- Guardian's outfits in 1973 is quite similar to the appearance of the 1984 Terminator during the West Highland Police Station shootout.
- Guardian's right arm is suffering from a glitch due to the damage received during the battle with the original T-800.
- Kyle still has to battle the original T-800 even after it was incapacitated by Sarah before reactivated by T-1000.
- A shootout in the police station is featured.
- Sarah's parents are killed at the big bear Cottage. In the original timeline, her mother was killed there.
- The final battle takes place in a Cyberdyne facility.
- Reese smacks the T-800 with a pipe/rebar.
- The original T-800's right arm is close to its target right after its destruction.
- Before sending Kyle back to 1984, John tells him what he's doing will be 'the end of the war'. This is a reference to The Terminator's title card where it was stated the decisive battle of the war against the machines would be fought in 1984.
- The antagonistic T-800 rising from the flames close up after Kyle blasts it with a grenade launcher is very similar to the extreme close up shot of the original T-800 emerging from the truck wreckage in the first movie.
- "It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with... It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear...and it absolutely will NOT stop, ever! Until you are DEAD!" serves as a reference to John Connor's line in the weapons bunker, only 'it' is replaced by 'I', and 'you are dead' is substituted with 'Skynet rules this world.'
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- The film begins with a voiceover narration from the point right before Judgment day happens.
- The film feature a Model 101 T-800 Terminator protecting a young Connor, just like Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- The design of the Time Displacement Equipment seems to be based on the one as seen in the sketch for Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- The T-1000 poses as a police officer just like the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- A small part of T-1000's polyalloy is attached onto Sarah Connor's getaway vehicle.
- Due to lack of the lack of the knowledge of reprogrammed Terminator, Kyle freaks out and does not trust the Terminator in the first place, much like Sarah's reaction in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- The idea of a T-800's Smile is featured.
- The T-1000 impersonates one of the protagonist, pretending it is hurt, as a tactic.
- The pursuit and battle between the protagonists and T-1000 may be a reference to the one in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- One of the reprogrammed T-800's arm gets skinned.
- The destruction of Cyberdyne Headquarters is featured.
- Sarah gets impaled in the shoulder.
- The T-3000 turns its face backward by shifting its mass after getting slammed onto a wall, just like the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Sarah uses shotgun to incapacitate the antagonist before the T-800 can terminate it.
- The reprogrammed Terminator crawls with a missing arm, trying to reach the weapon that able to incapacitate the villain standing over him
- T-800 "dies" by sinking into liquid.
- Young Reese repairs the bike engine, similar to how John does in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Sarah tells Kyle she could have picked the lock herself with some time. She does the exact same thing to escape from the mental facility.
- Guardian tells a cop "Nice to meet you. Get out." when its head is stuck in the windscreen while riding on the car roof. This reflects how the T-1000 hijacked the cop helicopter in T2. It also echoes The Sarah Connor Chronicles line "Please remain calm".
- Ironically, John emerges from an explosion and regenerates like the T-1000.
- Pops shows the thumb to Sarah.
- Skynet sends brainwashed human back in time to ensure its own creation.
- In T2 Trilogy, Clea Bennet, an I-950 Infiltrator, began the development of the material under the name Intellimetal, a predecessor to mimetic polyalloy, ingratiate herself with the executives of Cyberdyne Systems.
- Kyle mentioned his mother is an Irish. Though her name is not revealed in the film, she is called Mary Shea in T2 Trilogy and her surname is indeed originated from Ireland.
Terminator 2: The New John Connor Chronicles
- A pool of mimetic polyalloy is shown in Dark Futures.
- John Connor is sent back to the past as an agent of Skynet to help and ensure its own creation. In Terminator 2: The New John Connor Chronicles, T-799 Eve and T-XA Casse are sent back by Skynet to ensure its own creation in in Dark Futures and Hour of the Wolf respectively.
Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines
- Instead of a super computer, Skynet is depicted as a software-based Artificial intelligence.
- A magnetic device, such as MRI, is used to disable a Terminator.
- The idea of an endoskeleton Terminator with mimetic polyalloy (upraded Guardian) is a feature of the T-X.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- A Time Displacement Machine is built in the past.
- Sarah Connor travels through the time into the future where she ends on highway just like her counterpart does in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot episode.
- Kyle Reese' finger prints lead the police to his younger self. Similar concept is used in "The Demon Hand" in which the finger prints of members from Derek Reese's unit lead the federal agent to find their younger selves.
- The T-800, during the time between 1984 and 2017, when Kyle and Sarah jumped, having a construction job is another nod to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, wherein one of the Terminators owns a construction company in Los Angeles.
- Skynet use a person that the protagonist know or see before for communication.
- The T-800 takes a direct hit from grenade launcher without much damage except for its flesh burnt away.
- In the novel Terminator Salvation: Trial by Fire, there is a cyborg version of John Connor, who, however, is an impostor.
- In one of the early scripts of Terminator Salvation, mimetic polyalloy and Time Displacement Equipment have been developed in 2010s.
- The concept John Connor as a machine was once dwelt upon in earlier screenplays made for Terminator: Salvation in which John Connor would die while Marcus Wright assumes John's identity, but the idea was scraped when the script leaked online, hence it was changed that Marcus Wright sacrified himself in order to save John Connor. The idea was reused for the film Terminator Genisys.
- John Connor asks Matt Smith's Skynet character "What are you?" could be a nod to the same question being posed to Marcus Wright.
- Kyle is shown to have memory from alternate timeline, much like what is shown in the 2000 film Frequency.
- The Guardian, during the time between 1984 and 2017, has a construction job. This is a nod to his actor Arnold Schwarzenegger's past in construction.
- The Guardian is referred by the San Francisco police as "Lurch", the towering zombie-like butler of The Addams Family.
- Once Kyle, Sarah and the Guardian are arrested by the SFPD, the scene plays as a reference to COPS, complete with the show's opening theme "Bad Boys".
- O'Brien is referred to by his fellow policemen as "Optimus Prime", the shapeshifting robot from the Transformers franchise, mocking his stories about meeting Terminators 30 years prior.
- Music used in the film:
- There is a continuity error with the deactivated Terminator. Its nose is clearly missing even though it did not lose that part of the sheath in the fight with the Guardian. After the T-800 is reactivated by the T-1000, its nose reappears.
- Q: Does Terminator Genisys have any connection to previous Terminator films?
- Q: Who sent Guardian back to 1973?
- A: Not revealed in the film or any official material so far.
- Q: How can T-1000 impersonate Kyle Reese without physical contact?
- A: T-1000 was physically contacted by Kyle when he knocked his gun off.
- Q: How can the original T-800 functional with single drop of Mimetic polyalloy? Isn't it critically damaged by Sarah, who shot it with .50 calibre rifle?
- A: Note that it is not specified in the film which parts are damaged or destroyed. In Terminator 2: Judgment Day, the T-1000 seems to destroy the T-800 by impaling it. However, the T-800 is able to reroute its systems to a secondary, alternate power source, thus bypassing any severed connections, damaged circuits, or internal impairment. Thus, the mimetic polyalloy may just reboot the Terminator while its system scans the body to reroute its system for reactivation.
- Q: Why is the Judgment Day delayed to 2017 from 1997?
- Q: How can Genisys (Skynet) know what Alex did to John Connor in 2029?
- A: It is possible that John Connor might have programmed Genisys with certain memories from the original 2029, or that Skynet had furnished John with those memories to give to its incarnation in alternated timeline.
- Q: Is Guardian able to impersonate anyone after being upgraded?
- Q: According to the executive producer Laeta Kalogridis, Alex has been suggested that he is from another timeline based on his line "I’ve come a very long way to stop you." Which timeline could he come from?
Terminator Salvation was to introduce a new trilogy, consisting of Salvation, Terminator 5, and Terminator 6.
In statements to FilmJournal, McG revealed his plans to have the movie set in 2011, pre-Judgment Day - similar to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles revelation that Judgment Day takes place on April 21, 2011 - and to bring back the chase feel of the original trilogy. The plot had Skynet discovering how to send non-Infiltrator Terminators such as Hunter-Killers and Harvesters through the Time Displacement Equipment. John Connor goes back through time to fight the machines using present day military tactics and technology while being pursued by a new model Terminator. While in the past, he meets a 60 year-old scientist played by Robert Patrick, who is researching cell replication and was to become the template of the T-1000. McG also planned to have Sarah Connor live until 2011, which would have retconned Terminator 3's plot of her dying of leukemia. Rumors circulated that the film would take place in modern day London, despite the fact that both Terminator 3 and Terminator Salvation state that Judgment Day happened in 2004.
Justin Lin's plot included the survival of Sarah Connor, as well as a reboot to the series. However, he has since announced that he has left the project.
Hiatus and legal battles
Production of a fifth film had been halted by legal trouble pertaining to the rights to the Terminator Franchise as well as production Company Halcyon filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection. In late September 2009, it was announced that the rights for the franchise were up for sale as the Halcyon Company tried to pull itself out of bankruptcy.
In late October, Halcyon announced it would auction off the rights to future Terminator material and was seeking $60–70 million, though the only offer was $10,000 by director Joss Whedon.
In December, Halcyon issued a statement that they are looking at various options including sale and refinancing of the rights with an announcement on the outcome no later than February 1 of 2010. James Cameron expressed no interest in taking back the Terminator franchise.
On February 8, 2010, an auction was held to determine the owner of the Terminator rights. After studios Sony and Lionsgate bid separately from 3 PM to 8 PM, Pacificor, the hedge fund who pushed Halycon into bankruptcy, made a deal for $29.5 million. William Wisher, Jr. has written a script for a fifth Terminator film and an outline for a sixth film.
On August 13, following the announcement of the animated movie Terminator 3000, Pacificor released a statement that they are continuing development of a live action Terminator 5 and they are seeking an injunction to block the animated spinoff film. It was reported that Pacifior was in talks with Sony and Lionsgate to handle future Terminator films.
On April 26, it was announced that Pacificor, current rights holder to the Terminator franchise, is seeking distributors for a possible Terminator sequel with Arnold Schwarzenegger signed to star in the film and Fast and Furious Justin Lin directing.
On May 12, a battle over the rights to the Terminator franchise between Lionsgate and billionaire film backer Megan Ellison and her company, Annapurna Films, ensued. While Lionsgate managed to bring up half of the $29.5 million to buy the rights to the franchise, Ellison won the rights with an undisclosed amount of money the following day.
While Lin has been in talks with Schwarzenegger and Cameron on the plot of the fifth installment, he has ultimately dropped the film in favor for Fast 6, the tentative name of the sixth installment of the Fast & Furious series, leaving Annapurna Films to produce and release both Terminator 5 and Terminator 6 before 2018, where the rights will revert to Cameron.
On January 27, Megan Ellison stated that the next Terminator movie will have an R-Rating.
On June 8, Arnold Schwarzenegger stated that after he has completed work on Unknown Soldier and Ten, filming for Terminator 5 would begin. The story will be a continuation of Terminator Salvation's, and it is unknown if Justin Lin is still directing.
On December 3, a year and half after negotiations were entered, the deal between PacificCorp and Annapurna was closed. Megan Ellison enlisted her brother David Ellison(Skydance productions) on the production process. She said they are "starting from scratch as they seek out a screenwriter to plot the end".
On June 14, 2013, Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed to thearnoldfans.com reporter Andrew Hedgman that he will be back for his 4th film as the Terminator/T-800 and he said the filming will start in January 2014. Paramount Pictures is in discussions to distribute the film with Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier writing the script. The film is currently looking for a director with Justin Lin, who was originally in discussions to direct, looking to be out of contention after deciding to direct Fast and Furious 6 instead.
On June 20, 2013, it was revealed that Dwayne Johnson is being considered for the film. Further, a possible plot synopsis was released for the film: "The next chunk they have on the film is on the setting for the story. According to Examiner sources, the setting for Terminator 5 will be set before the birth of Sarah Connor and focus on her parents in the 1940s and 50s. The Examiner also reports that Schwarzenegger might not play a Terminator however could play the human hero of the film who has close connections to the Connor family however he is well antiquated with weaponry by today's standards ultimately inspired the machines to develop a terminator in his likeness that was eventually sent to 1984 when Sarah Connor was first targeted for termination. These rumors however contradict Schwarzenegger's recent comments where he announced he would return as a Terminator in the next film.
The fifth installment, both a reboot and the start of a new trilogy unrelated to what has come before, is scheduled for release on July 1, 2015. On November 6, 2013, Schmoes Knows reports that actresses Emilia Clarke, Brie Larson, Margot Robbie and Tatiana Maslany are being looked at for the role of Sarah Connor & her son John is also being cast, with Boyd Holbrook and Garrett Hedlund being considered.  On November 8, 2013, The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Hedlund, Tom Hardy, Taylor Kitsch and Nicholas Hoult are being tested for Kyle Reese. On December 11, 2013, it was announced that Jason Clarke had entered talks to play John Connor. On December 13, Deadline confirmed that Emilia Clarke has been cast as Sarah Connor.
On January 10, 2014, Variety reported that Boyd Holbrook, Tom Cocquerel, Wilson Bethel, Sam Reid and Jai Courtney were among the actors that would test for the role of Kyle Reese. On January 24, 2014, Variety also reported that Megan and her production company were no longer funding the film, leaving her brother’s production company, and Paramount would be the sole financiers, but would stay on board as exclutive producer for the film. On February 10, 2014, Deadline reported that both Courtney and Holbrook were the studio's top choices for Reese. Later that month, Variety announced that actor Courtney had been cast as Resse. On March 02, 2014, The Arnold Fans learn that Schwarzenegger told a fan that filming will start in the middle or in the end of April and it will be a four or four-and-a-half month long shoot in New Orleans with some of it in San Francisco and a little of it in LA but most of it will be done in New Orleans and Moviehole revealed that Genesis will be taking a similar route to J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek reboot by creating a new timeline through the use of time travel. As well as the future, the film will apparently revisit key moments from both 1984 (The Terminator) and 1991 (Terminator 2: Judgment Day), along with various other periods in the life of the Connor family and will involve recasting several memorable roles, including the punk played by Bill Paxton and the police detective played by Lance Henriksen in the original and John’s foster parents from the sequel.  On March 13, 2014, The Hollywood Reporter has reported that J.K. Simmons is in talks for a role as a weary and alcoholic detective who has followed a bizarre case involving Sarah Connor and robots for more than three decades (since 1984, which, not coincidentally, is the year the original movie. On March 25, 2014, MTV interviewed Schwarzenegger revealed that he will played an Aged Terminator. On March 25, 2014, Borys Kit tweeted that John Boyega is tested for Miles Dyson's son, Danny. On March 28, 2014, Variety has announced that Dayo Okeniyi is cast as Danny. On March 31, 2014, The Hollywood Reporter has report that Byung-hun Lee has been cast in a key role, also Michael Gladis and Sandrine Holt has joined the cast. On April 03, 2014, Schwarzenegger did an interview with Nerdist that the film's timeline is set in 1984, 2017 and 2027-2029. On April 21, 2014, Skydance post a photo on their Facebook page that filming began on the film.  On April 22, 2014, bodybuilder Aaron Williamson told The Terminator Fans that he is cast in a role which may be the T-100. On May 2, 2014, Matt Smith joined the cast of the film in a major role. On July 12, 2014, actor Douglas Smith joins the cast.
Televison series tie-in
In December 2013, it was announced that a new Terminator television series is in development by Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures. Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz, who had worked on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles together, will be the writers and executive producers. The series is said to take place at "a critical moment from the first Terminator film (1984) and where the film's story goes one way, the upcoming series will take the same moment in a completely different direction.", as well as tie into the new film trilogy, eventually affecting each other's continuity. The working title for the series is called Terminator: Project Skynet.
Paramount had announced a new trilogy with two sequels release dates for May 19th, 2017 and June 29th, 2018. Production on the first sequel would begin in 2016, with Schwarzeneggar playing a role in both sequels. All sequels were placed on indefinite hold on October 1, 2015, as Paramount removed the release dates. Schwarzenegger has stated that a sixth film is still going to happen, albeit Emilia Clarke stated she is not coming back for other movies. On January 2017, it had been reported that David Ellison was seeking advice from various science fiction writers, and Tim Miller would possibly direct a sixth movie. James Cameron was godfathering the project, given would receive some Terminator rights back in 2019 under copyright laws that dictate a reversion to the original creators after 35 years.
- Character posters
- Promotional images for Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA Terminator Genisys: James Cameron Featurette
- ↑ Your Burning Questions About The Plot of Terminator Genisys, Answered!
- ↑ McG Talks T5 - Movies News at IGN
- ↑ More T5 talk - ArrowintheHead.com
- ↑ Terminator 5 Set in Modern Day London?
- ↑ Justin Lin talks Terminator 5 to clear up-rumors
- ↑ Halcyon Expects a Terminator Buyer By February 2010
- ↑ James Cameron Talks Avatar 2, Terminator 5 & 6, Spider-Man Reboot, Batman Movies, How Hollywood is Getting 3D Wrong, and His Oscar Chances | /Film
- ↑ TERMINATOR Rights Sold to Pacificor. Sony and Lionsgate Lose the Auction – Collider.com
- ↑ TERMINATOR 5 and 6 Ideas From TERMINATOR/T2 Scribe William Wisher
- ↑ Terminator Rights Holder Sends Cease And Desist Letter To Kill Proposed 3D Animated Feature - Deadline
- ↑ TERMINATOR Rights Sold to Pacificor. Sony and Lionsgate Lose the Auction – Collider.com
- ↑ Arnold Schwarzenegger Back To Star As Terminator In Rights Package Shopping Now; Fast Five's Justin Lin To Direct
- ↑ Lionsates & Megan Ellison battle over TERMINATOR 5
- ↑ Megan Ellison Wins the "Terminator" Sweepstakes
- ↑ Terminator 5 sees more set backs
- ↑ Terminator 5 Returning to its R-Rated Roots; Awesome Photos of PG-13 Expendables 2
- ↑ Schwarzenegger Slates Terminator 5 Shoot
- ↑ Megan Ellison Enlists Brother David For Terminator Reboot | Deadline
- ↑ TheArnoldFans - News - Arnold Talks Terminator, Triplets, Conan & Predator with TAFs!
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn5P5Et9NjY
- ↑ TERMINATOR 5 Starts Filming In January, Schwarzenegger Back As the Terminator? No problemo!
- ↑ Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms He'll Play a Terminator in TERMINATOR 5; Shooting Begins in January | Collider
- ↑ Dwayne Johnson Joining Terminator 5? - ComingSoon.net
- ↑ The Rock to do battle with Arnold Schwarzenegger in TERMINATOR 5!?!? It might take place in the 40's
- ↑ Paramount Sets Terminator Relaunch For June 26, 2015
- ↑ Terminator 5 Release Date Pushed Back a Week
- ↑ Schmoes Know Exclusive! Which actors are up for John and Sarah Connor roles? - Schmoes Know...Schmoes Know…
- ↑ Terminator Reboot Casting: Emilia Clarke, Brie Larson to Test for Sarah Connor - Hollywood Reporter
- ↑ Justin Kroll on Twitter: "BTW you can add Taylor Kitsch and Nicholas Hoult to those Kyle Reese tests seen in @SchmoesKnow and @Borys_Kit Terminator stoires"
- ↑ TERMINATOR Reboot Sets Jason Clarke to Play John Connor; Actresses Still Being Debated for Sarah Connor | Collider
- ↑ Emilia Clarke In Terminator — Game Of Thrones Actress To Play Sarah Connor | Deadline
- ↑ Actors Line Up for Kyle Reese Role in Terminator: Genesis
- ↑ Annapurna No Longer a Financier on Terminator: Genesis
- ↑ Terminator Genesis: Between Jai Courtney, Boyd Holbrook For Kyle Reese Role?
- ↑ Courtney to Play Kyle Reese in Terminator Reboot (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ TAFs Exclusive: Arnold Talks Terminator Genesis with Us!
- ↑ Exclusive : More original characters returning for new Terminator
- ↑ J.K. Simmons in Talks to Join Terminator: Genesis (Exclusive)
- ↑ Schwarzenegger Reveals The Secret Of His Terminator: Genesis Character
- ↑ Borys Kit on Twitter: "Tidbit: John Boyega (Attack the Block) tested for #StarWars but he is also wanted for #Terminator : Genesis. The role: son of Miles Dyson."
- ↑ Borys Kit on Twitter: "Joe Morton played Dyson, exec at Cyberdyne. If u recall, Terminator pays a visit to Dyson's house, son is there."
- ↑ Hunger Games Actor to play Miles Dyson’s Son in Terminator (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ G.I. Joe, Mad Men and House of Cards Actors Join Terminator: Genesis (Exclusive)
- ↑ PODCAST: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER
- ↑ Skydance - Timeline Photos
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Williamson Cast As Terminator Statement - The Terminator Fans
- ↑ 'Dr. Who' Matt Smith Joins Terminator Trilogy In Major Role
- ↑ Douglas Smith Joins Terminator Reboot & Evan’s Crime; ‘Longmire’s Bailey Chase To Kill For Me
- ↑ New Terminator TV Series in the Works
- ↑ Paramount Sets Terminator Relaunch For June 26, 2015
- ↑ Two Terminator Pics Sets, The Gambler Redo For Oscar-Qualifying Run
- ↑ Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He Will Be in Next Two Terminator Sequels
- ↑ Terminator: Genisys Sequels On Indefinite Hold
- ↑ He'll be back: Arnold Schwarzenegger claims Terminator 6 is coming
- ↑ Terminator Sequels Will Not Feature Emilia Clarke
- ↑ He's Back! James Cameron To Godfather Terminator With Deadpool Helmer Tim Miller