Player plays the role of John Connor during the war opposing the human resistance to the machines of Skynet. The game consists of two selectable missions: objective of the first mission is to seek and destroy the secret lab where Skynet conducts experiments on humans. The purpose of the second mission is to escort refugees to a safehouse and destroy Skynet. Player faces whole armies of T-600, T7-T, Aerostats and Moto-Terminators. He can find grenades, shotguns and miniguns on his way. During some sequences, it is possible to use heavy machine guns mounted on vehicles (helicopter, pickup).
The weapon is a customized M4A1 has a magazine of 60 bullets. To reload, player presses the bottom of the magazine. The button on the side of the weapon is used to throw grenades.
- Spider Mine
- T-800 (T-RIP)
- Chapter 1: Hornet's Nest
- Chapter 2: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Chapter 3: Lights Out!
- Chapter 4: The Meat Grinder
- Chapter 1: Convoy
- Chapter 2: Blockbuster
- Chapter 3: Goliath
- Chapter 4: Skynet City
Three different versions of the arcade cabinet exist:
- Standard: 32" LCD screen with mounted guns (as on Terminator 2: Judgment Day arcade machine).
- Deluxe: 42" LCD screen.
- Super Deluxe: 100" screen with projector and external speakers.
- This game borrows Terminator models from the Terminator Salvation home video game but introduces a new Hunter-Killer: the Spider Mine.
- George Petro, executive producer for this game, lead the development of Terminator 2: Judgment Day arcade game while working at Midway.