Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Player plays the role of John Connor during the war opposing the human resistance to the machines of Skynet. The game consists of two selectable missions: objective of the first mission is to seek and destroy the secret lab where Skynet conducts experiments on humans. The purpose of the second mission is to escort refugees to a safehouse and destroy Skynet. Player faces whole armies of T-600, T7-T, Aerostats and Moto-Terminators. He can find grenades, shotguns and miniguns on his way. During some sequences, it is possible to use heavy machine guns mounted on vehicles (helicopter, pickup).
The weapon is a customized M4A1 has a magazine of 60 bullets. To reload, player presses the bottom of the magazine. The button on the side of the weapon is used to throw grenades.
- Spider Mine
- T-800 (T-RIP)
- Chapter 1: Hornet's Nest
- Chapter 2: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Chapter 3: Lights Out!
- Chapter 4: The Meat Grinder
- Chapter 1: Convoy
- Chapter 2: Blockbuster
- Chapter 3: Goliath
- Chapter 4: Skynet City
Three different versions of the arcade cabinet exist:
- Standard: 32" LCD screen with mounted guns (as on Terminator 2: Judgment Day arcade machine).
- Deluxe: 42" LCD screen.
- Super Deluxe: 100" screen with projector and external speakers.
- This game borrows Terminator models from the Terminator Salvation home video game but introduces a new Hunter-Killer: the Spider Mine.
- George Petro, executive producer for this game, lead the development of Terminator 2: Judgment Day arcade game while working at Midway.