Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It should be noted that Terminator Salvation was designated as a "soft reboot" for the franchise as various settings from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines have been neglected in the film Terminator Salvation, including Cyber Research Systems, which does not exist in Terminator Salvation timeline while Cyberdyne Systems is brought back to the story whereas the company ceased to exist in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- Katherine Brewster
- T1 Terminator
- US military had begun the R&D of T-800 along with CSM-101.(Allegedly)
- And of course, the activation of Skynet and Judgment Day.
Although Sarah Connor is presented died for a while, it is unknown if she died of leukemia as mentioned in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines or killed in early Future War as mentioned in the novelization of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Terminator Salvation: Cold War
- Terminator Salvation: Sand in the Gears
- Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series
- Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes
- Terminator Salvation
- Terminator Salvation: Trial by Fire
- Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle
Terminator Salvation timeline
- Previous timeline: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines timeline timeline
- Marcus Wright wass on death row and approached by Doctor Serena Kogan from Cyberdyne System Genetics Division to donate his body for Project Angel.
- Thomas Panell was executed and his body was preserved by Cyberdyne System.
- Serena Kogan entered cold hibernation before she could die from cancer.
- Attack on Skynet VLA
- Capture of Kyle Reese
- Mission to Skynet Central
- Investigation of Hybrid Village
- The Resistance and Skynet came into a truce and end the Future War. The human society was rebuild with the help of the Machines.