Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout most of the Terminator series, many Terminator characters are given nicknames mostly by in-fiction characters for his personality, actions, or connections/bond with a character. While most nicknames are actually coined by characters as the official name, there are unofficial nicknames given by fans due to a lack of nicknames created by other characters.
- The T-800 is called "The Goddamn Phone Book Killer" by Ed Traxler due to the fact that the Terminator, being systematic in his mission, kills each Sarah Connors in the order of the phone book.
- Though not referring to the Terminator/T-800 itself, Kyle Reese, while explaining the future to Sarah Connor, refers to the machines in general as "Metal Motherfuckers".
- For several times, Sarah has referred to it as "That thing" most notably in the deleted scene "Fighting Sarah".
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- To avoid panic by his friends who sees a large armed man accompanying him and his mother, John Connor refers the Terminator as "Uncle Bob" which Sarah, Enrique, and a confused Terminator just simply accepts him as.
- Sarah in a delete/extended scene attempts to destroy the Terminator's CPU chip in fear it might go rogue or is lying to them. But John stops her claiming he's his friend. Sarah "corrects" John by referring to the Terminator as "IT".
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- John incorrectly calls him a "Robot".
- The official character title for the Terminator portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger is "The Guardian." However, Sarah Connor calls him "Pops" due to his relationship with her as a father figure since he's been raising her since she was a child after the T-1000 murdered her parents in an attempt to terminate her.