Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"More deadly than any man alive."
- The time is now...but he comes from the Year of Darkness, 2029. He was created to reshape the future by destroying the present. He feels no pity, no pain, no fear. He feels nothing. He is an unstoppable killing machine programmed for murder. He is...
- The Terminator.
A mission of hate and destruction from the dark future. An innocent woman caught between forces beyond her control. A man in pursuit of justice across the boundaries of time itself. And a cold, cruel, inhuman creation they call... the Terminator.
- Main article: The Terminator (film)
- Sarah Connor
- Kyle Reese
- The Terminator
- Del Ray Goines - Garbage man
- Johnny "Kotex" - Punk Leader
- Rick - Punk
- Mark Warfield - Punk (Rearden)
- Benjamin Schantz - Derelict in Alley
- Sgt. Michael Nydefer - Cop in Alley
- Lewis - Nydefer's partner
- Ginger Ventura
- Matt Buchanan
- Charlie - Sarah Connor's boyfriend in junior high.
- Rob Garrett - Pawnshop clerk
- Carlyle Leidle - Warence
- Sarah Anne Connor - Wrong Sarah Connor
- Sarah Helene Connor
- Stan Morsky - a man Sarah had a date planned with.
- Rich Welker - a short fling of Sarah's from high school.
- Professor Miller - taught Sarah's Linguitsics class in college.
- Rod Smith - a guy in Sarah's psychology class.
- Mike - the seven year old boy playing outside Sarah Anne Connor's house.
- Linda - the nine year old girl playing outside Sarah Anne Connor's house.
- Nancy Dizon
- Chuck Breen - Sarah's manager at Big Jeff's
- The book was initially released in limited numbers, in decent condition the novel currently fetches approximately $25.
- The book mentioned Sarah is 19 years old, which was only mentioned in the original script for The Terminator.
Differences between the film and novel
- The first 16 pages extend the scenes involving the garbage man (a former linebacker for the Houston Oilers football team) and the 3 punks
- Further detail is provided on the Terminator's preparations for the mission including visiting a hardware store and killing its owner to secure tools, additional clothing (such as the glasses and leather coat worn during the assault on the police station) and money it uses to rent a room at the Panama Hotel to act as its base of operations, giving it a safe haven to modify and prep its weapons, effect repair from damage and review its resources.
- The novel makes use of the film script's unused concept of Sarah having a metal pin in her leg, with the Terminator mutilating its victims in order to find this identifying pin and confirm the termination of the correct Sarah Connor. Where the original script attributed it to a skating injury, the Frakes novel alters the origin of the pin so that Sarah receives it as the result of shrapnel damage from destroying the Terminator, further cementing the predestination paradox of the first film.
- In the novel, the Terminator said to the guy "Fuck you, asshole" and the guy replied "Fuck you too, pal", but in the movie, he didn't reply.
- The Series 700 Terminator is mentioned.
Terminator film novelizations