"Two" is the second Series 800 Infiltrator constructed by Serena Burns in 2001 in a Secret Terminator Lab constructed under the old Dyson property. The process of creation would take two months from start to finish.
- Establish an I-950 Infiltrator creche in rural Montana, funds provided by the intelligence unit.
- Establish a home business debugging software to conceal a home med-lab.
- Abduct and detain suitable subjects (Runaways, age 18-19) for use as surrogates for the parthenogenesis protocol. Screen for drug use , AIDS, and additional unsuitable characteristics.
- Inform Intelligence unit when subjects are prepared and implant fertilized eggs as delivered.
- Terminate the mother and await further instructions when the child is proven viable.
- Assist in the relocation of the intelligence units to a new headquarters in Utah. Relocation of a family unit is common after a death, as is redistribution of assets. Simulate termination and be interred in local cemetery. Remain in standby mode for a suitable interval, then follow.
- Abandon the grave site and return to Infiltrator creche property
- Mission Priority
- Remain undetected, Locate and intake nutrients to reinvigorate remaining viable tissue content to minimize tissue vat immersion upon arrival Utah facility.
- Recommended options: baby foods, liver paste
- Series 800 Combat Endoskeleton
- Infiltrator Sheath, Model 101 infiltration sheath
- Skin Graft matrix-material from a contemporary surgical-supply store, enhanced with future-tech chemicals extracted from the I-950's own blood.
- Teeth collected from a series of contemporary dental-supply companies
- Glass eyes
- modification: Titanium Steel claws concealed under nails.
- Terminator protocols uploaded from I-950
- Cooking skills package