Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The USS Wilmington was a Los Angeles class nuclear submarine commissioned by the United States Navy. It survived the Judgment Day and was utilized by the Resistance against Skynet as the Resistance Headquarters.
- Resistance Commanding Officer: General Hugh Ashdown
- Resistance Executive Officer: General Dmitri Losenko
- USS Wilmington Commanding Officer (2003): Captain Smallwood
- USS Wilmington Commanding Officer (2018): Captain Lucy Okata
Several members of the Resistance hierarchy are located on board the USS Wilmington. Its staff consisted of a wide assortment of officers from several militaries.
After the devastating attack on the Skynet VLA that resulted in the death of his entire team, John Connor requested to be taken to Resistance Headquarters but was denied the request for access upon arrival. He then forced himself in by diving from his helicopter and was rescued by the crew.
USS Wilmington was destroyed in a Skynet attack after the machines triangulated their position following General Ashdown falling for their trap.
Behind the Scenes
- The USS Wilmington is not a current submarine in use by the United States Navy.