The Sonee Frequency was a radio signal used by the Resistance Terminator Salvation. It's purpose was to calm down machines and it lead the the Resistance's salvation and the destruction of machines.
It was created by Dr. Jade Hansen in 2009 and was used by John Connor in 2018 as an experiment on a Hydrobot. Later John and Barnes went to test it on a Hunter-Killer by attracting it with an explosion.
- In the comic adaptation, The Sonee Frequency was not effective to the T-800, T-1000 and the T-X.
- Some rumors say that the Sonee Frequency was used as Skynet's way of blinding the Resistance with ultrasonic waves.
- In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (film), the T-101 (Terminator 2) mentions the Sonee Frequency as being the salvation and future destiny of the Resistance.
- The Sonee Frequency was the true main protagonist of Terminator Salvation.
- The Frequency was originally meant to destroy Skynet Central but the resistance didnt test it on terminators yet.